Every once in a while there is a statue that arrives which simply makes you stop and stare. This time the tip of the hat goes to Spawn and McFarlane Toys as they pay homage to McFarlane’s own Medieval Spawn. McFarlane and his design group bring this comic hero into the real world in an amazingly detailed hand-crafted cold-cast resin statue. Not only is it detail focused, but it’s also hand painted and hits a height just over 17 inches tall!
Showcasing Medieval Spawn just after his triumph over The Violator, this statue is limited to 1500 and retails for $295.00. It is now available for pre-orders at McFarlaneToysStore.com and is slated to ship around mid-December.
Details on the release:
– Limited edition, only 1,500 produced
– Individually and sequentially numbered
– Stands over 17 inches tall and comes with Helmeted Head and Sword
– Cold-cast, hand painted resin statue
– Certificate of authenticity hand-signed by Todd McFarlane
– Certificate of authenticity highly decoration Marquee Display
– Alternate “Hamburger” Head
– Alternate Battle Axe Hand
– As an added bonus, each statue includes a sculpted Certificate of Authenticity (COA) display that is individually and sequentially numbered (under the base). Fans will also receive a Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed and numbered by Todd McFarlane himself. This statue is extremely limited, with only 1,500 painted statues and 50 artist proof statues being produced worldwide.