Based out of London and Los Angeles, Prop Store is one of the world’s leading memorabilia companies. Founded in London in 1998 by Stephen Lane, the company was created from his love of movies and desire to provide highly coveted pieces to collectors, while mixing in fine art to create a hybrid experience of culture. Now, 19 years later, Prop Store has expanded to 30 employees between Los Angeles and London and has earned the title as the most trusted authority in the business.
This year, Prop Store will be the host of UK’s largest annual auction of memorabilia for the fourth year in a row. On Tuesday, September 26th, Prop Store is expected to make over €2 million on the sales of 600 rare and iconic items. Here are some of our most-geeked-out-at items available for sale during Prop Store’s unique Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction:
Peter “Star Lord” Quill’s Hero Mask
Peter “Star-Lord” Quill’s Hero Helmet (Chris Pratt) from Guardians of the Galaxy (2014). The estimated price is €30k-€35k.
Marty McFly’s Light-up 2015 Nike Shoes
Marty McFly’s Light-up 2015 Nike Shoes (Michael J. Fox) from Back to the Future Part II (1989). Estimated price is €25k-€35k
Jack Torrance’s Jacket
Jack Torrance’s jacket (Jack Nicholson) from The Shining (1980). Estimated price is €30k-€50k.
Indiana Jones’ Bullwhip
Indiana Jones’ Bullwhip (Harrison Ford) from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989). Estimated price is €50k-€70k.
Buddy the Elf Costume
Buddy’s Costume (Will Ferrell) from Elf (2003). Estimated price is €8k-€10k.
C-3PO Special Effects Head
C-3PO Special Effects Head from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980). Estimated price is €60k-€80k.
Other top-items expected at the auction include:
- Alien Creature Costume from Aliens (1986) £20k-£30k
- The Joker’s Costume (Jack Nicholson) from Batman (1989) £20k-£30k
- Dr. Peter Venkman’s Jumpsuit (Bill Murray) from Ghostbusters (1984) £6k-£8k
- James Bond’s Royal Navy Cap (Roger Moore) from The Spy who Loved Me (1977) £5k-£7k
- Jules Winnfield’s “Bad Mother F**ker” Wallet (Samuel L. Jackson) from Pulp Fiction (1993) £20k-£30k
- Thor’s Mjölnir Hammer (Chris Hemsworth) from Thor (2011) £20k-£30k
- Pete ‘Maverick’ Mitchell’s Flight Suit (Tom Cruise) from Top Gun (1986) £20k-£30k
- Superman’s Flying Tunic (Christopher Reeve) from Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (1987) £8k-£10k
- The Terminator’s Costume (Arnold Schwarzenegger) from Terminator Rise of the Machines (2003) £10k-£15k
The auction will be held in a live-stream online, allowing fans to easily track the bidding. Auction items will be on display at a free exhibition open to the public in Waterloo, London from September 7th-26th, 2017. Registration is now open at www.propstore.com/liveauction. Online proxy bids can be submitted starting Friday, September 1st.